Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday formally launched the power for immediate allotment of PAN via Aadhaar based mostly e-KYC (on close to to real-time foundation). The Earnings Tax division took to Twitter and stated the method of making use of for the immediate PAN may be very easy.
This facility is now obtainable for these PAN candidates who possess a legitimate Aadhaar quantity and have a cellular quantity registered with Aadhaar. The allotment course of is paperless and an digital PAN (e-PAN) is issued to the candidates freed from value.
“The launch of the Instantaneous PAN facility is yet one more step by the Earnings Tax Division in the direction of Digital India, thereby creating additional ease of compliance for the taxpayers,” the CBDT acknowledged.
The Earnings Tax division stated that the method for making use of for immediate PAN is very simple. “The applicant could go to the e-filing web site of the Earnings Tax Division to offer her/his legitimate Aadhaar no & submit the OTP generated on the Aadhaar registered cellular no.”
“On completion of this course of, a 15-digit acknowledgement no is generated. The standing of the request may be checked anytime by offering the legitimate Aadhaar no &as soon as allotted, the e-PAN may be downloaded. e-PAN can be despatched to the applicant on the e-mail id, if registered with Aadhaar,” the tax division stated.
Observe these steps to obtain immediate PAN card:
- Go to the e-filing web site of the Earnings Tax Division.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar quantity.
- Submit the OTP generated on the Aadhaar registered cellular quantity.
- A 15-digit acknowledgement quantity can be generated.
- As soon as allotted, you’ll be able to obtain e-PAN card from the portal.
- The e-PAN can be despatched to the applicant on her/his e-mail ID, whether it is registered with Aadhaar.
- The moment PAN facility was introduced by the Finance minister within the Union Finances FY21. The final date for the PAN-Aadhaar linkage is June 30, 2020.